Foliotek Assessment+ licensing is determined by the number of users that own an assessment/presentation portfolio license.
Evaluators licenses are offered free of charge.
Discount & Multi-Year Pricing
Foliotek offers discounts for multi-year licenses and for volume license purchases.
Refer to the pricing schedule below for multi-year discounts.
Contact Foliotek directly to determine additional discounts related to volume purchase commitments.
(888.365.4639 ext.1 /// firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fee Per Portfolio Owner
[ msrp $145 ]
[ msrp $152 ]
[ msrp $162 ]
- No limit on assessment portfolio structures
- Free faculty and administrator accounts
- A dedicated educational consultant is assigned to help you plan your system rollout and execute an assessment strategy to achieve your program improvement goals
- 10x5 regular support hours, 24/7/365 emergency support for portfolio administrators
- Unlimited number of live webinar classes for training purposes.
- 10 year running historical archive of all assessment data.
Portfolio Owner Features
- Standard account size of 500 MB of online file storage space.
- Free Foliotek Presentation account ($20/year value).
- Freedom to creatively build an unlimited number of Presentation portfolios.
- Share and collaborate on Portfolio Artifacts with peers.
- Perform self and peer assessments.
- Standard/Competency gap analysis depicting learning knowledge gaps.
Foliotek Assessment+ Minimums
- Purchase Minimum: Foliotek Assessment+ requires the partnering institution to purchase $5,000 of licenses at the beginning of the contract. This purchase will cover the initial $5,000 of licenses used during the first year of the contract.
- Yearly Minimum: Foliotek Assessment+ requires that the partnering institution maintain a $2,000 yearly minimum throughout the term of the contract.
- Additional Programs: Foliotek Assessment+ has a $2,000 minimum for any additional programs within the partnering institution who wish to use Foliotek. This minimum will cover the initial $2,000 of licenses for the first year of the new program
- The discounted pricing schedule will be offered in conjunction with the student's association with an educational program via a "portfolio code."
- Please note Foliotek's suggested retail pricing if your school is planning to resell Foliotek licenses to students.
- A maximum of 25 custom‐data‐collection forms will be provided at no additional charge per program. Customers requesting the creation of more than 25 forms will be charged a development fee of $150 for each additional custom‐data‐collection form.
- Training is delivered electronically via the Internet and is provided for administrators and evaluators.
- The archive window begins at the point student artifacts are evaluated.